ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Because I'm Not KJ (kill joy)

I got tagged by Kage in her site so I guess I'm stuck. Gotta do this...

Three names you go by:
1. Wanggo
2. Wang
3. Wangs

Three screen names you had:
1. Jethro Liwanag (when I acted in a movie at 4 years old)
2. Jose Dacanay
3. The Onion Boy

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. eyes
2. legs (I don't have chicken legs, yes!)
3. shoulders

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. height (wanna be taller)
2. hair (completely has a life of its own)
3. stomach (size does matter! I want it smaller and firm!)

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Filipino
2. Spanish
3. very, very little Arabic

Three things that scare you:
1. Anonymity
2. Guns
3. drowning

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. cell phone
2. cigarettes
3. music (gotta be hearing it)

Three of your favourite musical artists:
1. Kate Bush
2. Sarah McLachlan
3. Tori Amos

Three of your favourite songs:
1. Whisper (Slovo)
2. Pedro (Dahlia)
3. Hyper-ballad (Bjork)

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Honesty
2. Individuality
3. Spontanaeity

Three lies and truths in no particular order:

Lies
1. The grass is greener on the other side.
2. Love conquers all.
3. When you can't have the one you want, love the one you're with.

Truths
1. Honesty is the best policy.
2. The only constant thing is change.
3. Shit happens.

Three things in the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. long and graceful legs
2. long graceful necks
3. smiles

Three of your favourite hobbies:
1. reading
2. watching movies
3. listening and discovering new music

Three things you really badly want to do now:
1. travel
2. go wall-climbing
3. learn the guitar or piano

Three careers you are considering/considered getting into:
1. teacher (university level only!)
2. documentary film maker for National Geographic or Discovery
3. actor (ha! ha! ha!)

Three places you want to go on a vacation:
1. Egypt
2. Morocco
3. South Africa

Three kid's names you like:
1. Rainer
2. Orlando
3. Miranda

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Bungee Jumping
2. Write a novel
3. Ride an elephant

Three ways you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I'll say "I'll call" but I don't
2. I'm never on time (Oh, sorry, I forgot the time...)
3. I've got a messy room

Three ways you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I cry at movies
2. I'm never on time (takes long to get ready)
3. I can talk for hours over nothing or people or things

Three people I would like to see take this quiz:
1. Paolo
2. Jayce
3. Japs

1 Comments:

At 4:55 AM, July 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have time and the inclination to do another meme, this one is about stress-busting. I tagged you, seeing that you have been under a lot of stress lately. Not that I want to add to your load some more, haha.

Anyway: http://thebeebox.typepad.com/thebeebox/2005/07/stresstagged.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home