ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Friday, November 11, 2005

another Fluxxe night

Christelle Mariano
Constancy is relative; what seems to have disappeared once may be, after all, a wave returning to the shore.

I went to Manila DJ Club last night, to be with my friend Raab during his birthday celebration. Again, it was a Fluxxe night and it was anything goes and for sure, it was anything goes! The music was much more eclectic than the first time I went with things changing tempo almost after every song. So there was a lot more opportunities to step out and talk with some friends who I got to see -- Karla and Pat, my editors from my freelance writing days with Youngstar Magazine. I also got to talking with Raab. I danced wildly and drank a couple. It was fun. I just wished the music wasn't so conflicting. But everyone else seemed to be appreciating it. So, alright...

I got home at around 5am (Raab insisted that I can't leave until he does) and, well, he stayed for a pretty long time.

I got home and saw a lovely magenta sky heralding the coming of the morning. Then I knew it was my time to go to sleep. Later in the day, I'd have to go back to work and, well... work. But that's my life these days and I'm glad for these random moments of being able to just have fun. I can feel my spirits rising again and after all this time, wondering for whatever reason that it may be, I guess it was just another mood shift.

I'm just gonna finish some stuff and then I'm off to bed as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home