ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

weird wednesday

Fiona Apple from her bio in her official website
It all just proves that you can grow up and be a happier person and make good things. You don't have to suffer for it all the time. It's not like my inner basket case is absent, it's just that I've lived with it long enough that I can manage it now.

Surprisingly, Siouxsie and the Banshees is a fantastic purchase. I like it even more than KT Tunstall's album (notwithstanding that KT Tunstall is a fantastic new voice and I like the album a lot; I just kinda like the punk-edge of Siouxsie and the Banshees more). My brother was kind of amused. Now you're listening to songs I was listening to growing up, and I kinda wanted to laugh at him since we are only 5 years apart but I just smiled. At the time, while he was listening to rock, punk and metal, I was with my Dad in his room and he was making me listen to Broadway musicals. So I understand where he's coming from.

Got drunk last night because it was our officemate's birthday party. Mic is very well loved and so a lot stayed and drank and drank and drank. Some played playstation, they passed the microphone around as others sang on the Magic Mic and a whole group of us played poker. We must've been 7 or 8 and that's a pretty big group and now we've got actualy poker chips and a dealer's button so it all looks professional and all. We don't have to keep hoarding coins just for the game like I used to. I spent a hundred bucks to get in and I pretty much lasted for quite a long while before I lost it all. The big winner had cashed out twice but on his second run just kept winning and winning game after game. Oh well, I was out of practice. It's been 2 and a half weeks since I've played. You're such a sore loser! You can't even admit you lost fair and square, you have to make up an excuse as to why... Ugh!

Since I was drunk, I woke up pretty late and pretty much screwed up my body clock. I had it fixed already waking up at 9 in the morning last Monday and yesterday. I woke up at 6 am last Sunday (but I was at the beach, so it doesn't really count) and now, all ruined again. But that's okay because it was a fun party.

I woke up feeling a weird feeling in my stomach. After a late lunch and my cigarette (no coffee for me today), then I began to groom in the loo. I had a clogged sinus so at the sink, I began to blow my nose and these huge globs of green, sticky muck fell onto the sink. It was so gross! And there was so much of it. And I mean so much of it! And now I've got this head ache from blowing my nose so hard and there's this empty feeling in my head like something all that gunk was filling up is now void and air is rushing through it too fast.

Euw! My anatomy, as of late, has become quite a nuisance. I wish I could have my body redone. I'd love it if scientists took samples (a whole lot) of my DNA and then remade my body and then they transferred my essence -- my mind, soul and spirit into that body. That would be so cool. Of course, in the new body, I wish it was properly vaccinated against all the usual, wisdom teeth already pulled and body already in top form (so all I'll have to do is maintain, hehehe) and voila! The new and improved, Wanggo version 3.7.

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, October 27, 2005, Blogger Jennie said...

Been wanting to purchase the Siouxsie and the Banshees Gold edition for sometime now. I am huge fan and particularly like the song "Hong Kong Garden" and "Christine".

By the way, have you ever heard of Morrissey and The Smiths?

 
At 2:19 PM, October 27, 2005, Blogger sky said...

Aren't we all? Microsoft has given us false hope by introducing the concept of Undo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home