ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

stuck

Queen Snow White from The Tenth Kingdom
I know she was bad? Of course I did. But I also knew that I couldn't keep the door closed all my life just because it was dangerous... just because there was a chance I could get hurt.

Am on self-imposed house arrest today. I've got bandages on my face and anti-biotics and pain-killers running through my body so I'm afraid of what I'll be like outside of the house. I now think about the whole tripping over the carpet thing with much amusement. After all... that was really dumb! It puts a smile on my face. At least now, there won't be so much picture taking for a bit. They'll be asking me to take the pictures. Ha Ha Ha

I got to thinking about being stuck at home and not being able to go out. The mole on my feet is starting to itch. If it was just a voluntary choice to stay home, then everything would be fine, but it isn't. If it was voluntary, I'd be able to sit still and just read a book or finish my writing but this isn't that sort of thing. I'm stuck here because of the state I'm in and that always gets my wanderlust aching.

That's probably the reason why I have commitment problems. When something is expected of me, I go nuts! I go crazy. I guess I don't deal well with demands -- unless I like the person/situation who is making the demand. Planetzips can make any demand of me and I'd be gladly willing to meet and then exceed their expectations. I like them and I like zipping. Or when I was working on TXTube in GMA NMI. I believed in the show and I loved working with Binky and Bam and Berna. They asked anything and I'd do it. But something like my work in my most recent office -- I was having difficulties enjoying that sort of hold.

Right now, I just want to go to Greenbelt or something. Just walk around and see people in activity. Except it just rained and that will make things difficult and I'm just scared of having to commute all that way and it might rain again. It rained pretty hard here at my area. With these bandages on my face, I'm pretty vulnerable right now. Or at least feeling vulnerable and the pain-killers are making me a little slow.

I nice trip out would be great but I can't afford it. Got to work. Got to work...

(shot of Greenbelt, taken with my old phone sometime in February (or was it January?) 2006. Shot of Jay, Morx and I on our arrival at Mauban, Quezon, taken by Jezer during Holy Week of 2006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home