ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Monday, May 15, 2006

complaining, whining, bitching

Pablo Picasso
I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.

Am in a financial slump as of the moment. I've all this money but no access to it. I'm getting frustrated. I have to tighten up my belt much more tightly now than ever if I am to make it to the next payday. Whenever that will be!

And I get home in the weekend with the utmost need to use the computer and internet and I discover that our internet account has been frozen. Datu and Kristi haven't paid. And so my whole schedule was disrupted. Because of my financial problems, I don't have the money to pay for a full day usage in an internet cafe. So my whole schedule was fucked up and I don't know what I'm going to do to be able to catch up to my backlog of things to submit.

The rains haven't been helping either. I was hoping for a final blast of summer before the coming of the rainy season but typhoon "Caloy" made his presence known in a very inconvenient way. The rains made things very difficult -- like moving around, getting home, getting to work and stuff. I was wearing the wrong clothes for the weather. I was prepared and wearing clothes for the summer and it was raining in the middle of May! We were all hoping it would come later in the month but it came early this time round. Damn it!

Down in the dumps. If it weren't for great friends and 30 minutes to an hour every other day that I can sneak in my reading, I'd probably have jumped off a building by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home