ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

thieves

Leah Andreone from Hell to Pay (written by Andreone, Andreone and Neigher)
If there was no hell to pay, would you still believe in God?

Someone took 5 or 6 of my blog entries and posted it in her blog. She changed the names to that of people whom she has mentioned in her blog; changed some of the names of places to be more referential to her way of life and even adjusted some of the characters of her version of the blog to be more in tune with the way her life turned out to be. But other than these minor revisions, it's my blog, all the way down to the epigraph at the beginning of the entry. She's stolen my words and made it appear like it was hers.

To make matters worse, she's also taken from the blogs of 2 of my friends, 2 entries from my friend Jayce who publishes Cobwebs and Souls and 3 entries from Superboy Speaks.

In my blog, the entry First Rain of May, which was my Mother's Day entry, I had talked about writing a letter to my mother, thanking her for the way she had brought me up. In her version, she wrote about how she wrote a letter to her grandmother about how she brought her up and thanking her. She wasn't very careful, though, because she missed out one part. It was still written as "Mom" when she should have changed it to "Grandma" or whatever she calls the bitch who gave birth to her parents. My ending line of And so I will, Mom. I will. she paraphrased And so I will, grandma. I will.

I don't know how many more blogs she ripped off from. Reading through pages and pages of her blog, you could tell the difference in writing from each one. There are moments when it's probably her writing, her with her bad english and lapses in spelling. I have lapses in my spelling but Jayce and my other friend do not have these faults. And I try my best to follow the English spelling of wrods whereas some other people use American spelling.

I am beyond pissed. My blood boils and I feel violated and that's not easy. For God's sake, I post my whole life on the internet on a daily basis, how can you possibly violate me?! I tell people intimate details of my life. Ask me a question, no more how personal or embarrassing and more often than not, I will answer honestly. How can you violate me?! And yet this bitch has. She has taken my words and made it her own. She has taken other people's words and made it her own.

From my entry slipping into new skin she even took my phrase Lost In Transition which is something I coined for myself. I've never heard anybody else use that term but myself. And she now has the gall to claim it as her own? In my entry Reversal of Fortunes, I clamour over the heart break that is caused when one cannot reciprocate the affection and love from someone. She took this from me. The exact way I had decided to express my loss and sadness, she chose to take it for her own. I mentioned in that entry that I went to a bar/restaurant with my close friends Charles, Gerard and Jaypee and she changed it to Cafe Havana with DaKidd, Slyde and Sean; whoever these people may be.

She even took my 2nd ever entry in this blog, Two Steps in the Water where I start with the epigraph from the Kate Bush song Hounds of Love. I know less than 10 Filipinos of my age who even know who Kate Bush is apart from her song This Woman's Work which shows up in the Felicity soundtrack. And most of those people don't even remember who sang the song. They only vaguely remember the name when they ask me who my favourite singer/songwriter is. And she claims to be familiar with one of the greatest solo female artist of the 80's?

She even stole from someone else's blog about how this lady was denied entry to this group for single mothers. All of a sudden she's a single mother as well? In her profile, it says that she has no children and she would put that in her blog? All of a sudden, she pretends she is a single mother?

The nerve! The nerve of this woman; this child! I hope one day I meet her and I can tell her exactly what I think about her. And I honestly don't care if most of what I think are mere assumptions and surface judgments. I want to see her cry and in pain.

This woman calls her Drunken_angel on the Filipino Friend Finder website and I believe her real name is May from somewhere in the province of Laguna.

May, you probably read this site if you've taken parts of this blog. I pray that we do not ever meet and that if we do, I do not realise who you are because I do not want to be driven to anger. I've never had to deal with the full force of my anger. I do not want to break you in half because I can.

13 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, June 01, 2005, Blogger Jayce Cortez Jacinto said...

I can't believe this is happening! I feel as if we're being marked one by one. Should you come across this deranged, pathetic creature, be sure to save a piece for me!

 
At 4:14 AM, June 01, 2005, Blogger nikkerbockers said...

oh my god, wangs, that's awful!
she's a sick demented biatch trying to live vicariously through other people.

woman, i pity you. how can you not have your own story tell?? what a sad life you must lead.

 
At 4:16 AM, June 01, 2005, Blogger nikkerbockers said...

sorry sweetie, got riled up by your entry there ;)

 
At 10:35 AM, June 01, 2005, Blogger Jennie said...

Tsk, tsk... is nothing sacred? Dumb bitch copying off someone else's work! Don't worry, Wangs. She'll get her comeuppance.

 
At 1:05 AM, June 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did ask for your permission before snipping from your blog. it's the polite thing to do.

 
At 8:37 AM, June 02, 2005, Blogger wanggo said...

One, I don't remember you anyone asking. Please remind me when.

And two, if you had asked, then either your question or my answer was misunderstood. I would give permission to someone for quoting parts of my blog in theirs, they can even take the whole thing, granted they would actually say where they got it and who wrote it. I would never give permission to someone to take my words and present it as if it were their own making. There is a huge difference.

What you did was plaigarism (sp?). You took the blog entries and made it look like you wrote it. Would I have been mad had you put the entry in your blog and said it came from me? Of course not. And how do you figure the taking of entries from other people?

Please. A little respect. I worked too hard on these emotions just to allow anybody to take them and get credit for them. Allow me a little more pride than that. If I did give you permission, like you said, it was to copy the entries but not to make them yours; they are still mine. There is a big difference.

 
At 11:30 PM, June 02, 2005, Blogger Ian Rosales Casocot said...

wang, what's her blog URL? i want to bombard that blog with inane comments. the nerve of that plagiarist!

 
At 4:32 AM, June 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Wang, whats her URL? I wanna know too. The nerve of some people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maya

 
At 5:28 AM, June 04, 2005, Blogger nikkerbockers said...

Hey wangs,

I just acquired a creative commons license for my blog so that my online work is protected. All tools are free, i suggest you and your friends check it out and get yourselves the license as well. Apparently it holds up in court too, so if that drunken angel witch pulls something stupid again we can totally fry her.

The link is http://creativecommons.org

 
At 12:32 AM, June 06, 2005, Blogger Paolo said...

Heya, worse, people from that Fil Friend site are defending that thief... sad. :(

http://filipinofriendfinder.com/blog/aliasjenxs84/post_3406.html

and

http://filipinofriendfinder.com/blog/SALLIEwriter1193/post_3458.html

 
At 7:43 PM, June 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you also aware that those are not drunken_angel's real pictures? what if I tell you that, that drunken_angel is not a 19 yr old girl, but a 26 yr old lady who lives in QC, that, May is not her real name, and that she got those pictures from friendster and eventualy searched for that (real) girl's informations and copied as her informations and she even call herself as this real girls' nick? The real 19 yr old girl is the one who really owns those pictures.

How do I know? That's been the "old and forgotten" issue over at FFF, that real owner of those pictures didn't won over that drunken_angel who posted her pictures. Like what you did, she posted comments on drunken_angel's blogs but eventually this drunken_angel would banned her nor deleted her comments. One thing is for sure, alam ko iyon dahil matagal na'kong member ng, isa rin ako sa mga nagdefend for drunken_angel (during nung time na that, the real May is after her), though I have not seen her yet but I was wrong for doing so, yung tunay na may-ari ng mga pictures ay nag send sa'kin ng messages hating me so much for telling that she's a clone.

I dared the real May to show up and show her face, and I dared drunken_angel to show up as well, drunken_angel didn't showed up, but this girl who sent me messages asking for help showed up, when I called up drunken_angel on her mobile phone she made an excused, that she couldn't make it because she is sick.

Ignore that certain drunken_angel, If I am not mistken, I still have the real owner's (of those pictures) infos, go ask her what she found out about that drunken_angel who uses her pictures. Let me try calling the number, and ask for her permission if I can give you her number.

George

 
At 7:46 PM, June 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My email address is dr_george_pineda@yahoo.com

 
At 7:52 PM, June 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you imagine, she does not have the real identity. Even FFF pictures are fake.. friendster's picture is fake, obviously because she only have one picture on her friendster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home