ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Sunday, May 15, 2005

another day goes by

Anonymous
Sometimes time is the wound.

We won our second volleyball match again last Saturday. I didn't play for very long but ended up cheering the hell out of the gym. My voice raised over the clamoring of the basketball game and the klaxon and people outside the gym was wondering who was the guy with a megaphone. I don't know if the added morale boost helped at all but I was with my team in spirit all the way. I may have just gotten 2 minutes of court action but I felt every triumph when we scored a point. We almost lost, it was tough game. But I guess that made the victory even sweeter. Our coach said that we were finally becoming a team. We were finally starting to gel as a group.

That's nice to know.

And while things are as hectic as ever, they are finding their proper space and time in my day-to-day. And so while I may not get as much sleep as I would want; I don't have to be so rushed anymore. There's more time now to smile, to think, to plan ahead, to get things in proper gear, to take a short breather and meet up with friends. Life is good. You just have to be patient and believe, I suppose.

It's funny, I guess, how I keep running back and forth; swinging from depressed and angry to satisfied and happy. I find myself unbelievably perky these past few days and that's a good thing; but in a way, I find it so hypocritical considering my state of mind in the past few weeks. I know that all of those emotions have their reasons but still; I can be such a freak sometimes.

I can't wait for the coming of the big summer movies. Batman Begins and Sin City are the first movies that pop into my head. Kingdom of Heaven is already showing but I don't see myself having time this week to watch it. I'm hoping it will be a big hit and will still be in the theatres next week when I can go. I love all kinds of films and as much as important, intelligent films are great; you have to have your desert along with your main course, otherwise it isn't a full meal. Mindless fun is still fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home