ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Monday, August 01, 2005

you are not allowed to forget

Kate Bush from Under the Ivy (written by Kate Bush)
It wouldn't take me long
To tell you how to find it

Sometimes, you have to find the joys with the smallest, simplest things in life; like a picture taking... and then taking it to its utmost level and just enjoying it -- capturing a moment in time. Last week, for our company ID picture taking; everyone in the TXTube team decided to go with a certain colour scheme and we turned it into some kind of pictorial. We then took the opportunity, all dressed up and stuff to have pictures taken of the group.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(1st row l-r: Pabsy, Ivan/Bam, Rica; 2nd row l-r: Nelz, Binky, me and Berna)


Of course, we took the opportunity to try out different poses and stuff. Cameras were brought out of the woodwork. It was a blast. We just played around and stuff. Rica called this picture the TXTube Mafia. The men and women behind the show. This is our toughie-look.

It's kind of fun being part of the team, really. Of course, I'm also running out of steam. My whole body clock is fucked up again and I always seem to just get 20 minutes of sleep on the first or second day of the week and then sleeping for 12 hours on the weekend and I find myself awake all night. This has got to stop.

I have to start waking up early so I can finish all my work in time but then, if I do that, I might as well kiss seeing my friends good bye since most of the time, the only time we can really see each other is at night. And with the workload I have, I can't really stay up so late anymore. It ain't a good idea any more.

It kinda works out, though since I don't want to go out anymore. I'm not a child of the urban night as I used to be. It holds no special place in my heart anymore. All it is, really, is a good memory but that's it. It's just good memories.

Lately, I haven't been able to really take care of myself and I'm just so tired and exhausted. I'm just going through the motions and not really adding something interesting to the mix. I'm just doing the best I can with the current situation. I'm burnt out, fuel's gone, engine in bad need of maintenance.

I end up having to look at pictures like these to remind myself that sometimes, I can steal a moment to laugh; to really laugh. I got to steal them a little bit more often...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, August 02, 2005, Blogger Jennie said...

Looking good, Wangs! ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home