ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Thursday, October 27, 2005

a rather perky thursday

David Schikler from Kissing in Manhattan
None of us knows enough about his own beauty.

Woke up after a twelve hour sleep. I got home early and I was suppose to do something for my brother. But since I was having such a weird day yesterday, I wanted to unwind a bit. I popped in Siouxsie Sioux and listened to her sing while I smoked a cig and walked around half-naked around my room trying to get rid of the day from my head. I couldn't. So I took a shower and afterwards, I lay down in my bed and just tried to relax. I ended up sleeping a little after 12 midnight. I then woke up at 12 in the afternoon.

I had lunch with my brother and we were talking about cars. What car would we get, realistically and hypothetically if we had all the money in the world, and things like that. My wake-up coffee started to kick in and all of a sudden, I just got so perky.

Showered and changed to Fleetwood Mac and put on my new jacket. Then I went down to the ground floor and saw it was raining. Raining on such a nice day... Oh well. Off I went. At least I won't look so off with my jacket on.

Can I just say how sexy it feels to be wearing illegally low jeans from Oxygen? Ooh yeah! I walk with a swagger and I can't help it. New jacket, low jeans... I know what this means... He He He Yeah, you got it right, I'm going out tonight. I'm making it a weekend night tonight just because I say so. Why not? Live more, indulge, it's what I live for. To live. Yeah, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home