ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

mesmerized

Abra Moore from Taking Chances
I'm taking chances now (and I'm talking carelessly)
I'm walking backwards into the future
This world is getting too deep

Last night, my brother and I defeated the Iroquois civilization and we will be planning an all out war with the Celts. I don't want to attack such a large nation but geographically speaking, it is the most wise situation. Everyone else has little islands and are near each other. I can't afford an all-out war with so many opponents. Datu and I spent half an hour looking at the maps, checking the opponent and planning a strategy. One of these nights, we're going to war.

Yes, my brother and I got caught up with Civilization 3 Conquest. We chose the Rokugani people since we are such Legends of the 5 Rings freak. At our age, we still RPG, he's the player and I'm the story-teller. So, to pass the time one day, I started a game on my Dad's computer and we just got so caught up in it one time. I was practically mesmerized in front of the computer. Datu leaves me with all the building and domestic stuff -- I'm good at building and maintaining a civilization. Datu is the true war monger between us and he knows how to plan an attack. Without him, I wouldn't have been able to bring down the Iroquois.

Yes, yes, I know, I'm embarrassed. I'm completely taken by a computer game.

On other news, I'm also quite mesmerized with zipping. I have always enjoyed it but I've been doing some performances and been booked for more with Planet Zips and I'm so excited to perform. I don't really perform, so to speak, as in, making a sort of choreography or anything. I just zip free style in front of people and I just enjoy myself so much. It's fun. Once I begin and there's great music, I get mesmerized into the act. I really, really love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home