ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Swallowed up with Happiness

Goldfrapp from Hairy Trees (written by Alison Goldfrapp and Will Gregory)
Smiling all day long
You give me this love

Went to Makati for a meeting and when it ended at 4:00pm, I texted Berna and Anne and asked to meet up with them since I haven't heard or seen them in ages. I got to Greenbelt at around 4pm and I was just walking and I forgot it was a Friday. There were so many people and then it just struck me that I haven't really been in Greenbelt in, like, forever! Berna and I got coffee in Starbucks and donuts from Go-Nuts Donuts. We talked and talked and caught up until Anne arrived at around 6:30 where we decided to eat at Kitchen.

We were making a semi-scene from laughing so hard and getting all excited just talking with each other. People were looking at us with amusement. I guess it was pretty obvious that we were really good friends who have not seen each other in a long time. Either that, or people just thought we were obnoxious fiends who didn't care that we were just too loud. I tried to stop myself but I forgot how wonderful it was to be with these 2 girls and I was just swallowed up with happiness.

We went to Uva after to have a pitcher of Zombie, my new favourite drink of choice but Anne left after her first glass as she had work to finish and Berna and I were left to finish the pitcher. Suffice to say, I got drunk. Ha Ha Ha I was already drunk at 9pm and I decided I have to go home. I walked Berna to Greenbelt 1 were she was watching a movie with her mom and then I walked all the way to the MRT to get a ride home. I was watching the people at Greenbelt. It was so weird, to think that I used to go there 3 or 4 times a week several years ago. Now, I walk around and feel like it's an unfamiliar place.

How time does fly, eh?

(picture of Berna and me taken at Kalye Juan at December, 2005 after the NMI Christmas party. Greenbelt picture taken yesterday with my phone.)

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, March 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey wanggo! I am a friend from way back when, late 90's to be exact. I was the only girl in our crowd. We kinda went to school together but really didn't. Oh and you let me see you kiss someone in the school theater Who am i?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's me Julie!!! I've missed you hun

 
At 2:03 PM, March 19, 2006, Blogger wanggo said...

Hi Julie!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope all is well with you! As you can see, my blog is pretty much well-updated, so you know all there is to know about me since when... He He He

 

Post a Comment

<< Home