ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

anniversary

Theodore Seuss Geisel
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

This is the anniversary of this blog. Yup, it's my birthday. I'm not going to party just `cause it's my birthday! Ha Ha Ha But seriously, I'm waiting for more details regarding one of the scripts I have to write and so I'm sort of working today. I'm thinking of staying in and spending time with Datu and Dad and Kristi, when she gets home from work.

I can only really remember ever having celebrated my birthday twice or thrice -- were I actually paid for drinks and food and invited people together. Usually, I don't have that much cash to go around and people end up partying for me. I've remembered several instances when my friends wanted to celebrate my birthday, so they invited me out and paid for drinks and dinner for me. It was the sweetest thing. Dad says it's because I was born in the year of the Sheep. I don't know. I'm just very happy to be with people who care about me that much.

I'm pretty happy. Life is good. I was at Bacolod last weekend and got to see my family that I don't see often. All my cousins from Bacolod were there and my brother Jubal and my sister Michelle. It was wonderful, all that talking and laughing and stuff. It was so lovely. I got to hang out with my sister and brother a lot, mostly.

I saw the family tree -- a big tree in my Grandmother's house. As children, we climbed on its branches but now we are all too big. If any of us try to, that tree will probably fall down, uprooted! Ha Ha Ha But we've always had our picture taken there, all the cousins. It's tradition. Hee Hee

Family is really very important to me, you know? So to have been able to go to Bacolod for the weekend was great. When I make more money, I plan to go to Bacolod once a month or once every two months. I'll take advantage of my freedom now that I have it.

Post Script
I do have plans of changing my template. I was going to change it today, but it would change all the extra specifications I've made and I'm scared that the protection tag that I put would disappear and I wouldn't know how to put it back! Ha Ha Ha So I'm delaying it first until I'm ready to try it again... But expect a radical change to the blog once I find out how to put all my specifications on html tags. Cheers!

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, March 14, 2006, Blogger Paolo said...

Oh my God! Happy birthday Wangs. Buti na lang I was browsing the net... I wish all the good things for you, well that's given, but really I wish that this journey of life continue to inspire you to write beautiful things that would inspire others... I miss you guys so much... Stories and stories to tell when I get back. Pati na rin the birthday gift. Hehe...

Good to know that the premiere of the movie went well too. Am so proud of you. See you when I get back! =)

 
At 9:51 AM, March 15, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

WOW! It's been a year already... I almost forgot... hehehe! Happy Birthday Wanggo!!! I wish you all the best! May you fulfill all your dreams... (i know ur on the right track.) Like Pao, i miss hangin out with you guys as well. Let's have dinner sometime... ayt? Anyway, I know for a fact that you're one of the few persons who has the best chance of reaching the top. Go for it!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home