ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Saturday, September 23, 2006

We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties

Bugs Bunny
I like DEAD END signs. I think they're kind. They at least have the decency to let you know you're going nowhere.

The computer's power source blew up. No particular reason. It was just old. But because of that, I've not been connected to the internet for weeks. Thank God our marketing manager hasn't been all there for the show because we haven't had a confirmed sponsor in a while so work has been a little lax. I kept myself busy doing other odd jobs for awhile. Anything to keep me afloat while I wait for this show to start.

Inertia sets in, you know? I can't stand this starting and then stopping and then waiting and then starting again. It's really killing my momentum and I need that to really throw myself into the work. Everytime I stop, I just stop and an object at rest will stay at rest until a greater force can get it moving again.

Human beings are just as susceptible to the laws of physics.

But I'm back on-line agian. Sorry for having signed off. We were experiencing technical difficulties. We now return you to your regular programming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home