ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

holding breath

Milla Jovovich from Reaching From Nowhere
What if we decide to break these walls
This from me, the Builder
Can we give this love a fair chance?
And only cease when it fades

And just when things start to seem like it's going better, horizon is starting to gain shape; life is starting to get a little easier, I start remembering some people I have long tried to forget. They keep coming up, sprouting from some coloured box like this jack-in-the-box and surprising me. It's a little annoying.

But I will admit, it makes fabolous little fantasies. These stories that pop up in my head are just so wonderful. The stuff of great literature, maybe or fantastic scenes for movies. It feeds my over-active imagination on the many possibilities.

How does one really move on? If only there was some textbook...

But things are looking up and I think I'm getting through the worst. I can see the avenues that have begun to pop up which will help me out of all the little knots that have begun to tie themselves before me. It requires more work but that I don't mind. All the creases and folds are just getting ironed out and soon, I'll be okay again. I'm just waiting for the go-signals and then I'm off.

I just have to hold my breath until Friday and then let it all out in one long exhalation (if there's such a word). Just make it until Friday and then I'll be fine.

I got to stop complaining. I'm becoming a drag and I forgot how totally inappropriate it is to talk about your financial troubles so openly. It's such an unsophisticated thing to do. I was raised better. My life is such an open book. I always felt that transparency was better, in the long run. But then, some people shouldn't have to be bothered by certain aspects of your life.

Learn restraint. If you have to apply it to your art, you can apply it to your life, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home