ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

sweet sleep

Albert Einstein
2 things are infinite: the universe and stupidity; and I am not sure about the universe.

I haven't been home in 3 days. I just passed by to change my clothes. Spent a total of 40 minutes in my condo before rushing out again. It's one job to the next. I'm running on adrenalin and pure will power. When I sleep, I'm really out of it. It's the life I decided to lead.

So I won't complain.

Right now, all I want is a whole day just to sleep. A nice comfortable bed with soft, fluffy pillows and a huge comforter. Right now, I'd have the air-conditioner on. I don't usually. I usually am fine with just opening the window, but I'll make an exception for this one.

I'd have relaxing music playing, some chill-out tunes to help me get in the mood for sleep and then just wait for slumber to take over.

No need to count sheep, no need to focus on my breathing or on relaxing. With all of those requirements met, I'd just close my eyes and be off to dreamland.

Right now, that's all I want.

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, May 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet dreams!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home