ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

returning to the fold

Mae West
Too much of a good thing is WONDERFUL!

I'm back, I guess. Everything is going back to its normal routine from before. Right now, TXTube is the only thing on my mind. I am hoping to contribute more regularly to Super and I just got a call from a friend to become a sort of regular PR writer for his events so at least I'll be doing some writing on the side. I'll be moving to my brother's place by the end of this week and will end up paying less for my rent and utilities. Which is good since I've lost my other 3 jobs, I don't make as much and can't really afford to pay so much for my own place.

The time is good; it will allow me to survey what I can make in a month's time and what I can afford. So when the time comes that my brother and I part ways, I know exactly what I'm suppose to do. The time will be good for me, keep me grounded.

And I like spending most of my time here. The people here are great. The atmosphere is great and all the plans for the show look good. It's an exciting time to be here. It's good to be able to be free and to see my friends again and everything... All of a sudden, my sleep is better and I've been getting a lot more of it and so I've been perkier and more my natural chipper self.

Glad to be back. I am so glad to be back...

1 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, June 08, 2005, Blogger Tobie said...

OH MY GOSH WANGGO!
Been so long! Our plans to hang around never got off the ground. Anyway, just dropping a hello from Los Angeles.

Glad to see things are well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home