ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

just an update 09.07.05

from a text message
It's not what we gather, but what we scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.

Haven't been sleeping well lately. I'm usually out like a log and I can't seem to sleep early. I can't seem to get sleepy before 3. That's making things problematic. Last night, I was in bed by 1 in the morning and I still couldn't get to sleeping. I tried everything: counting sheep and relaxing and all that jazz and nothing worked! I tried zipping and while it did tire me out a bit, I think the endorphins kicked in and made me even more awake. I had to watch Irreversible just to get out of it. Unfortunately, the movie was so riveting that I ordered a Champ from Jollibee and treated my brother to one and thought about the movie a bit more while smoking. No, it wasn't helpful at all.

Work has dipped but it's all been planning lately and very soon, it's back to working like mules. A lot of brainstorming and after a while, after several hours of continuous thinking, you kinda run out of ideas and so the meetings have to end, eventually. But there's no point, really if I can't sleep early. I don't want to result to taking pills just yet. Not just yet.

I'm also stressing over the loss of two of my CD cases with my compiled music. It's unnerving. Over 30 CDs lost to the void. I don't know where the damn hell it is! I don't even have a clue. I'm beginning to think I should stop lending out stuff because, maybe, there are just people out there who don't really know how to take care of things. They don't even remind you that they still have it. I hate that. It's annoying and disrespectful.

Just an update. Not much new has entered my head as of late...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home