ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

celebrations

Alicia Keys from Every Little Bit Hurts (written by Ed Cobb)
I can't go on giving my life away

I just got my ticket today. It's pretty pricey but I'm glad that it's in my hands and that I'll be on a flight to Bacolod on the morning of the 24th. I haven't flown Philippine Airlines in a long while. I always take the cheaper flights -- either Cebu Pacific or Air Philippines. I think the last time I took a PAL flight was last year when the Cory Quirino Show got sponsored to fly to Shanghai by PAL. Before that, I don't remember anymore. As long as the plane takes off and lands in one piece; I'm not very particular about my flights. Whether it's a 2-hour flight or a 40-minute flight, I don't really care, I just want it to end right away. (picture taken by Yciar in Aio's Wedding, November 2005; my brother Jubal and I goofing off, pretending we were pissed off at each other.)

But all of a sudden, I'm thinking of the little Christmas parties that are going to be littered all over the weeks ahead. Already, my nights are getting eaten up by Christmas celebrations. I've even found time for a wedding somewhere between now and Christmas. I've got semi-reunions/Christmas parties on the way and things like that. It's sweet. Fun times are ahead. (picture taken by someone during the GMA NMI Christmas party in 2004. I was so drunk then, I thought I knew how to play the tambourine! I think Kage is drunk in the pic as well.)

I woke up this morning and it was really chilly; compared to the humidity of yesterday. Christmas is really making itself felt this year, huh? It's as if I am being told I have no excuse to frown anymore until the new year comes. You know what? I just might oblige the universe with that.

Big smile now. I'm ready for my close-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home