ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

6 feet under

as texted to me by my Dad
A plan is only as good as your ability to achieve it.

So far, I am completely and utterly swamped. I've got demands being thrown at me that I feel I'm 6 feet under a whole earthload of stuff. So many things to do. I didn't even think I'd be able to blog here today with the amount of work that needs to be done but then, I won't complain. I asked for this. This is what I wanted and I'm grateful.

Yeah, that's what this blog is about. I want to be vocally thankful to the universe for throwing all this work my way. This is what I asked for, this is what I wanted and this is what I am getting. Thank you very much.

Big smile on my face has yet to falter. I just got to get through these 30 days and I'll be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home