ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Friday, January 13, 2006

bouncing off of walls

Tori Amos from Pretty Good Year (written by Tori Amos)
Hold onto nothing as fast as you can
Well still pretty good year

A phone call this morning just proves one thing: there is something to be said about astrology and numerology. It works, in my case, because everything is coming into play just as it had been predicted in both forms of divination. I am not going to start living my life based on what I've been told in the daily horoscopes; but I think I'll be paying a little more close attention to what it has to say.

So right now, that phone call has me jumping through hoops of fire and ice skating in the North Pole! I mean, wow! What a thought and out of nowhere too! It's a writing project that is a dream come true in so many ways. This is how I want things to be. This is how things are going to be from now on. I'm on high gear, windows down, a cigarette on my other hand and I'm driving on a sunny day on a good, well-maintained highway to the stars. I've got a smile on my face and my hair is flying in the wind and I've got Kate Bush on the car CD player and a bag of Cheetos on the passenger side with a canister of fresh watermelon shake (don't drink while you drive!).

I'll talk more about that project once I've sat down with the person involved and get the ball rolling. I'm just enjoying this energy and vibe right now. I hope I can maintain it. I'm sure, at one point, I'll hit a great big wall. I always do. But this time, I'm going to get up faster than I usually do, dust off my shirt and put my shades back on and get on the next car. Because this is what my whole life was leading up to.

Big smile on my face. Biggest smile in the past 3 years.

(picture taken at La Luz, Batangas; November of 2005)

1 Comments:

At 2:53 AM, January 14, 2006, Blogger andrew dr!lon said...

CONGRATULATIONS! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home