ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Monday, January 09, 2006

the ugliest goat in the world

Cyndi Lauper from All Through the Night (written by Jules Shear)
Until it ends there is no end

Astrology Zone has once again given me a positive and hopeful forecast for January. It corresponds with all the stuff that the numerologist from Iloilo had said and what my friend who is also quite well versed in other practises of divination have predicted for me. So I'm keeping this big smile on my face and throwing caution to the wind.

But just because I plan to be more courageous doesn't mean I'm going to be stupid or reckless. Everything in proper perspective. Just take more chances, more risks but always have a back-up plan and be ready for anything. Exercise your reflexes and be ready to constantly think on the fly and then go. I'm going to see if I can do it -- trust my instincts.

Insomnia is hitting me badly again. I was in bed yesterday from 2 in the morning until 5:30 unable to sleep. It's really getting me down. I should've just stood up and done something -- wrote something or finished my book or done something productive. Lying in bed trying to sleep is a waste of time. Either you fall asleep or you don't. I'm thinking of taking a sleeping pill to help fix my body clock but before I get desperate, I read somewhere that honey is a natural sedative. I'll try honey first and see if it makes me sleepy.

Oh yeah, as promised -- the ugliest goat in the world! Note to self: never make your own costume again! Are those supposed to be my horns? They look more like demented bunny ears! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I was supposed to be Esmeralda's goat from The Hunchback of Notre Dame and instead I look like some X-Men reject on speed. I'll never live this down!


(taken from the NMI `05 Christmas party; Disney themed costume party; first pic is Berna as Esmeralda and I'm her goat; the gang -- clockwise from Berna, Rica, Nelz, Bam, Pabsy, Binky and me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home