ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

not in a good mood

KT Tunstall from The Universe and You
You know there's no need to hide away
Know I tell the truth
We are just the same
I can feel everything you do
You're everything you say
Even when you're miles away
Cause I am me, the universe and you

I am not in a good mood. I am SO not in a good mood today. And it's nobody's fault and yet it's intrusive and bothersome and it's such a hassle and there's got to be another way and the only thing I can think of to solve it is not something that is quickly enforced nor is it cheap at all. No, THAT solution is so not cheap and requires a lot of effort and then there's going to be a flurry of action and movement and we don't want that.

It's a hard situation and involves people I love. But there's nothing I can do about it now. So I jsut better shut up and just get on with this damned day.

1 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, January 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi wanngo! just saying hi and hope ya take care! miss ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home