ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Thursday, January 12, 2006

spin dizzy

Abra Moore from Taking Chances (written by Abra Moore)
I keep falling, I keep falling and I keep falling
And I keep tumbling in the mud, deep, deep
And all I can do now is give up the whole thing

Fast. Everything moving too fast. I'm not trying to dodge them at all. I let them come and hit me where they land and they keep striking the chest and it takes out my breath and I love it. Of course, I watch all the fall at my feet and think to myself, Boy! This is going to be a busy year.

By the way, isn't it redundant to say "think to myself"? You can only think to yourself anyway, right? It's not as if you can think to someone else in the room... Hmmm...

Thanks to my brother, I'm awake earlier than usual and I'm hoping this is a trend towards earlier waking times and earlier sleeping hours. Couldn't sleep again until around 4am. This has got to fix itself up, damn it! This insomnia is getting to be boring and predictable.

Oh yeah, I'm pissed at myself for having lost my Tom Jones Reload CD. I lent it to a friend and she returned it but I can't find it anywhere in my home. Did I lend it to someone after? Is it in one of my bags and I just forgot to put it back up with the rest of the CDs? I wonder who has it? And until now, I still don't know what happened to my Sandra Bernhard Excuses for Bad Behaviour Part 1. I loved that CD! Lost in the void! Argh!

Today, I woke up and while waiting for my brother, I ended up reading one of my old journals. Right now, I want to go back into the past and bitch slap myself for all the pathetic things I wrote in there. Slapped myself just out of principle! Funny, to think how different the person I was and the person I am now. I'm glad I kept those journals. It gives me better perspective of myself. I wish I could start writing on those journals again. It's just that I'm so not used to long-hand writing anymore. Spoiled by the keyboard, I guess. I can type almost, just almost as fast as I think but I could never write as fast. I would try and my wrists and fingers would ache after a few minutes. Sad, huh?

Fast. Everything so fast, I'm getting spin dizzy, easily distracted and out of breath. I love it! I love it. Keep `em comin' and I'll dazzle you all with my brilliance. Ha Ha Ha Take the bull by the horns and show him who's boss. Got to ride this feeling. Enjoy the momentum. Spin dizzy but knowing exactly where I am.

I got a smile on my face. I dare you to try and get rid of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home