ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

every grain of sand

F.M. Knowles
He who breaks a resolution is a weakling; he who makes one is a fool.

I had the most wonderful New Year celebration. I was all alone in Boracay, but I wasn't alone. How could I be? I was surrounded by people who were celebrating the new year in pretty much the same way. I found good friends there -- Tesa, Carlos and Jun and then Paulino and Tals. I got drunk, danced in the sand, watched the sunset, watched the sun rise, met tons of people, fire danced with poi and ribbons and whatever. I had a blast and it was unbelievable.

I was directly under the fireworks in Hey Jude! as the year switched from 2005 to 2006.

The experience is just so unbelievable. I'm still drowning in the spirit of it all. I traveled alone. I did what I wanted to do and I was fine and I was calling the shots for myself and I was just so happy.

I was zipping a whole lot and Paulino, my teacher, found the courage for me to dance fire and I was getting very comfortable with it. I can't wait to see the pictures and post some here.

But here is a little gift for you guys. Here's the first sunset of 2006. Everything must end so that new things can begin. Let us never be afraid of change.



Happy new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home