ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

no more drama

Stephan Elliot
Assumption, dear Tick, is the mother of all fuck ups.

I've been whining and complaining a lot lately. It's in my blogs and all so I'm sort of wondering about my true state of mind. I'm sick of it. Here I am, telling people I feel the Christmas spirit but I'm beginning to sound like Ebenezer Scrooge. Gross! So I got to stop it now.

Yeah, sure, there are tons of stuff for me to do before I leave for Bacolod. Gotta get lots of stuff here and there, finish up my work so I can leave without a hitch, meet up with so-and-so before I end up not seeing them at all before the new year. But that comes with the territory. I've decided to grow up and so this is the responsibility that comes with it.

But I'm going to just take it like a grown-up, accept it as my fate and then just work around it. I'm putting some pictures of happy times; to be reminded of what's to come in the next couple of days. Fun is just around the corner. All it takes is the will to take the few steps required to get there.


(picture taken by someone (I think it was Daryl) with Nelz's camera during September of this year. This is the original TXTube mafia having fun; guilty parties from me (center top) clockwise -- Berna, Rica, Ivan, Pabsy, Nelz and Binky)

(during my birthday celebration in Greenbelt of 2005, Maik, Berna, Me and Anne picking on Charles. Picture taken by Ger on Berna's cam.)


(In Palawan, with Berna, Paolo, Pabsy and Rica. Sweating because of dancing to a whole set of Tropical Depression, drunk on San Miguel Pale Pilsen.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home