ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Friday, January 20, 2006

happy

Fiona Apple from Better Version of Me (written by Fiona Apple)
Here's coming up a better version of me

I'm happy. Today could've turned out into a total and absolute mess but I was able to solve the problem. Today, I felt like a real segment producer, you know? A text that was not received almost screwed up my shoot today but I began making calls and figured something out and I was able to proceed. My network of friends came through for me and I was able to produce. I was not just thinking while falling from a great height, I got to land on my feet. And I'm still smiling. Ha Ha Ha

I got to watch actors play the parts that I had written. For the first time, I got to see actors saying the dialogue I had thought up, act out the scene I had put together and watch everything slowly come together. Finally, everything is coming together. I am finally a screen-writer. I can finally say that I'm a script-writer. It doesn't matter that I've already written 7 scripts prior, they never got produced. That makes all the difference.

More on the movie and my new direction as a writer for film in the coming entries. I'm just the happiest person right now. No one can rain on my parade.

(picture taken at the GMA New Media Christmas party 2005 by Faye. That's Berna and me jumping while dancing.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home