ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Thursday, March 23, 2006

shedding skin

Vanessa Carlton from Private Radio (written by Vanessa Carlton and Stephan Jenkins)
Find me out of my pillow
Cause I'm lyin' here but I'm ready good to go
And on a whim I leave this town
Or not I'll stay and chase the sun down
You can't deny me, you will oblige me, it's my melody

Couldn't take it anymore. After a whole year, I really had plans of changing the template of my blog but I didn't because I didn't want to have to do the links all over again and what if I chose the wrong one? And now, I've lost the tag that renders my text next to impossible to highlight. I can't even find that html tag that rendered my blog un-copy-and-paste-able. But I needed a change and here it is. Welcome to Indulgence version 2.3.

Well, I needed a change, so I got one. To hell with the html/java script tag or whatever! A change is necessary, so I took one. Let the devil-may-care attitude take me over. Maybe then the previous entry won't just be some day dream but an actual plan that I put to action, eh? That's the way to do it! Onward, ever onward, and never look back!

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, March 23, 2006, Blogger Jayce Cortez Jacinto said...

here. found the site that gives the tag to prevent highlighting-copy-paste. wouldn't want your stuff plagiarized again, would ya?

http://www.hypergurl.com/norightclick.html

it gives you directions on how to add it in your template.

 
At 1:35 PM, March 24, 2006, Blogger Arvin said...

http://pashnea-jonell.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home