ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Am Going Down Under!

William Blake
You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough.

I'm going on over-drive. I got my visa accepted so it's sure -- I'm going to Australia. As Lance said the other day Wanggo's going down under! How apt!

They said it's winter there at this time so I'm really freaking out. Heard it gets down to 10 degrees and boy! That's cold. I've never been one to handle the cold very well. I'll be freezing my butt off, but that's okay. I'm going to Australia. Nothing beats that!

I'm so excited because I'm going to get to see my step-niece again, Monica. I haven't seen her in years and she is always fun to hang around. At least I'm not going completely blind. I'll have my little tour guide around. Monica is the step-daughter of my sister and she's a blast to be with. She's funny and fun and really refreshing. We had lots of fun hanging out before she moved to Australia. I totally forgot she's there and I just remembered today so I got her number and we're going to see each other and that's just so cool.

I'm already borrowing digital cameras and stuff because I can't stop thinking about all the marvelous things I'm going to see and it's just going to be great! It's going to be swell. I'm so excited. I'm really, so excited.

I'm leaving after this weekend. I'm stoked. I am so bleeding stoked I don't know what else to say. It's the only thing on my mind right now.

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, July 30, 2006, Blogger Cat Juan said...

i am sao happy for you wang!!! take lots of photos and be ready to share lots of stories!! :D

 
At 8:29 AM, July 31, 2006, Blogger Jennie said...

Oh my God! When are you coming down? Is Melbourne part of your trip? Try to make it down here, Wangs. I'd love to see you again :) We can go and see the Picasso exhibit together :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home