ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Friday, July 28, 2006

a wonderful day

Rumi
Wanderer, stay hungry,
And honor your exile.
Wherever we came from in the first place,
That's where we're headed.

I am having a wonderful day. It hasn't been going like clockwork; I've been late for some of my meetings by a few minutes but things have just been falling into place and I've been able to properly mix business and pleasure today.

Went to Greenbelt to have lunch with Tesa. The rain didn't fall but it was windy in Greenbelt and the sun was shining and it was cool and breezy and sunny. It was a lovely day to stay outside and we did. We had a terrific lunch and wonderful conversation. We haven't seen each other in such a long time and her vibe was just invigorating! I was re-charged, energized and re-freshed.

Tesa then told me that they have released the re-issued old albums of Bjork. I was so happy. I went up and immediately bought myself Debut and, when I get paid again, will also buy Vespertine. Once I buy that last album, I'll have completed all of Bjork's solo albums. I'm an extremely happy bunny already. After all, I've been dying to have my own copy of Debut for a long time. I love The Anchor Song and this version has Play Dead in it which I've never heard. So I'm really happy.

I then went to work and discovered they've stamped my visa. I'm going to Australia! Can you imagine my glee? Can you imagine my joy? I'll be leaving for Melbourne on August 1 and stay there for 6 days and then going to Sydney for 3 days and then going back home. I'm working on a new television show and it's really great. I get to work, gain more work experience, try something new, while I'm in a country I've never been in. How exciting! I'm so freaking happy I can touch the sky!

Big smile on my face. Big, big smile on my face.

Plus, Storm Large got the encore in the last episode of Rockstar Supernova and Phil was removed and not Zayra and so it seems like this week, the world is back to something I can understand again.

I'm really, really happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home