ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Friday, April 29, 2005

summer's peak

Oprah Winfrey
I don't believe in failure. It is not failure if you enjoyed the process.

I feel like the God damned witch from The Wizard of Oz. I'm fucking melting in this God damned heat. I feel like I'm in a freaking furnace. Is this what hell is going to be like? Because if it is, I'm not that excited of taking over from the Devil.

The heat is so enervating, sapping all my strength, I'm like so lacking in interest to do anything worthwhile. In fact, I don't even have the energy to fix the previous sentence; I know it is grammatically wrong. It's just that I have no desire, right now. It's just so freaking hot.

So despite the fact that I may want to write about certain things -- my imminent departure from my independence and that I'll be moving in with my brother soon, or the sudden perkiness that seems to have assaulted my being or the fact that I'll be going wall-climbing again next week and will be pursuing ultimate frisbee very soon; I just have no care.

I'll write here tomorrow when it isn't so hot...

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, May 04, 2005, Blogger u l a n said...

hi wanggo! this is ianroxas (EX-ecprod of reviewnight). you're getting into ultimate? cool! hey do you know about the summer clinics the phil ultimate assoc is holding right now? we have clinics all this month =) i'll forward the email to you =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home