ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

astrological prediction: good fortune for Pisces

Brendan Francis
Inspirations never go in for long engagements. They demand immediate marriage to action.

Do you believe in Astrology and horoscopes? I kinda do. And according to one site; it said that the Pisces would be rather fortunate this month. It said something like, life may seem to have been hard for the past few months (maybe even past 2 years) but we were all building up to something and that something begins on the month of October, 2005. If that is the case, then I can finally stop holding my breath for so long because that is definitely what it feels like.

Sure, I had a good run of fortune last year. I was bleeding assed rich. I could afford living alone, building up my savings and still living the life. But it all disappeared when I lost my 2 weekly shows. That was sort of tough because I've never really enjoyed having all the money I needed to live the life I wanted to. I've always just gotten by and, like Blanche Dubois of A Streetcar Named Desire, "I've always relied on the kindness of strangers."

I remember, for the better part of 3 years, I was out 4 times a week without a penny to my name but there I was, at all the hottest night spots, drinking the night away with a smile on my face and surrounded by friends. They all wanted me to be there so they handled my gas, parking, entrance and booze.

Last year, I was able to taste having to pay for my way and paying for the way of good company, as well. I remember treating out my friends and getting people in to clubs and bars and stuff because I wanted them there with me.

I guess, by nature, I'm want we call in Filipino galante. I'm quite generous to people that I like and love and my friend Berna is always shouting at me, Ano ka ba? Will you save your money!? Libre ka na lang ng libre! I can't help it. Money is only a means to an end. It is never the end. It's fun to be rich because it's fun to have what you want but included in that equation is good company; being surrounded by friends and family and loved ones.

So if money is coming my way this month, than that's a good thing. It's been a while since I've been generous. And I feel like a good blow out is in order. I've been feeling good lately since Saturday. I feel like sharing again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home