ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Thursday, October 06, 2005

a matter of health

William Blake
A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent.

I think I'm coming down with something. Kinda piss-off type of situation because I just got well. I was sick for 2 days last week and now, I feel that I'm better and I think I'm coming down with something. So I've decided to start taking vitamins daily. I was never really a vitamins person because, well, I tried to keep away from chemical substances. Ha Ha Ha Yeah, funny, so I've had my history of substance use. Let it go. That's not what I meant. In my day-to-day, I mean, I try to stay away from as little chemicals as I can. But now, I don't know. Here I am taking vitamins on a daily basis and then, later, on my way home, I'm going to pass by a convenience store and buying some paracetamol.

At this point in my life, I really can't afford to become sick. And I can see that I'm not taking care of my body, what with drinking every night or every other night and then sleeping late everyday. No, that's not a very good sign that everything is all right.

And there's no way I am not going to zips practise on Sunday and no way I'm going to slow down on my reading. I've got a date with Berna sometime soon to watch another play; this time at the CCP. I just get tickled pink thinking that there are all these opportunities to continue to achieve all my short-term goals. It's apparently not that hard; to get what you want. Just make sure you announce. Once it is out there, once it has been named, it gets easier to get. I don't know. That's what I think.

And of course, getting what you want is good for your state of mind. And right now, since things have not been spectacularly good nor has it been particularly bad (as everything has plateau-ed since the weekend), I'd really like to feel something special again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home