ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Thursday, December 08, 2005

the body motion

Ellen Burstyn
What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.

After work, Berna and I went to Jaypee's place for dinner to celebrate his birthday. Happy birthday, Jayps! Then after, we went to Government where they were celebrating Blow; one Wednesday every month, a special party is held in Government to celebrate all the birthday celebrants of that month. Berna was one of the celebrants.

With friends from the office, friends from Government and friends from before, I drank and I danced. DJ Brit was really good. Powerful house music that pumped the heart and sent the blood rushing throughout my system. I gave my all. Within the first 40 minutes, I had already perspired beyond recognition. As a friend told me, 2 hours later, you look like a mess. I did but did I care? The endorphins were rushing so fast into my system that I was just in pure, absolute bliss. 3 people had asked me if I was on something. I said I wasn't. You're not? they asked me again. No, I'm not. They replied, Wow!

Yeah, I dance like a madman. Once the music is in my body, that's it. I'm some mean dancing machine. I haven't danced like that in a long time. It had come to a point that I was breathing so hard, I felt like my chest was going to explode.

I have to do that at least once a month.

(picture of Jayps and Me taken sometime 2004 by Jayps on his phone)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home