ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

buzzing

Bob Dylan
Any day now, any way now, I shall be released.

The subscriber cannot be reached... (automated voice)

Wanggo, we're in the home stretch. I need you right now... (for screwing up)

Thanks for asking, so, how are you?

I wish I could be with you tonight but I can't.

Ei! Ei! You there? *DING* You're Yahoo is not updated! (my yahoo messenger at the office lags, sometimes, and people think I just left)

Would you like to be put in a different team?

Sorry. Got disconnected.

Why you still up?

The page cannot be found. (when I opened a webpage I needed to see)

He said you were in Singapore for work or something. What are you doing here?

I'm sorry, I don't know any Wanggo. Who are you?

Wangs, are you happy?

So, what are you having trouble with? How's work?

Well, shite happens. Sometimes you kick ass, sometimes you don't...

I've got a head ache. It's not the kind that can be healed by a pill or by rest. It's the kind that buzzes around the head because of things that are being said, sounds that you hear and how they make you feel. You do stupid things to feel numb. You do stupid things for no reason. You feel stupid.

My head hurts and there's a weight on my back and someone isn't answering the phone and there are questions I don't want to answer that are being asked. I'm taking everything too seriously. Everything is too serious and I can't snap out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home