ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Monday, December 12, 2005

a difficult day

William Faulkner
If the past were truly past, there would be no grief or sorrow.

Difficult day. I met up with my Dad earlier today and we talked about concepts for a project we plan on doing together. It was very pleasant. I'm lacking sleep because, as my previous entry stated, I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep. Now, I'm running on empty and I'm waiting for the delivery service to bring the food in. I'm going to eat like a pig; or, well, I plan to.

The whole day was spent waiting for the power to return. These black outs kept hitting our office and without power, we couldn't get any work done. The heat enervated us all and we were all listless, lethargic and not in the mood. I spent a lot of time thinking, making calls and ensuring my vacation will be okay. There was very little else to do.

It was a rough day. I called up some people; just to talk to someone non-judgemental and maybe even non-committal to me that way instead of feeling sad for me or concerned, it would be just non-judgement. It was nice to have someone to call. There's that phrase again, it was nice. A very dangerous phrase. Cholo knows what that phrase means. I can already see him smiling and saying to me, Wanggo, get your head out of the clouds and get to work! Ha Ha Ha

It was a difficult day. I felt every second tick and tock. I want to eat, watch the pilot episode of Etheria on GMA 7 and maybe close my eyes and take a nap. That would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home