ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Monday, March 27, 2006

proud to have sun burn

Alanis Morissette from Thank You (written by Alanis Morissette and Glen Ballard)
Thank you, India
Thank you, terror
Thank you, disillusionment
Thank you, frailty
Thank you, consequence
Thank you, thank you, silence

I had the most amazing, most fantastic, most relaxing weekend ever. As mentioned, I went to Caliraya with Cat and company for a lazy weekend to celebrate her birthday. Lots of great food, great company and a lot of booze to just make the day really nice and comfortable.

There is this gorgeous lake where the water was so cool so after I charbroiled myself under the sun for my perfectly burnt coloured skin, I jumped into the water to cool down. It was amazing.

I read a couple of pages of my book, chatted a lot with Migui, Tals, Kage, Cat, Paolo, Gabe, Pam and the other people at the party. Lots of people, lots of booze, memory loss with names -- but I remember their faces fondly.

And my God! The food was just amazing. And there was so much to drink and the place was just so absolutely beautiful. With a lost phone, there was no one calling and texting and I didn't have to get in touch with anyone. It was wonderful, really. A true vacation. And every one I wanted to be with was pretty much there, anyway. Well, a lot of good people, so there was no need for other people, you know?

I just had a grand time. Thank you for that!

(all pictures taken by Kage in the weekend at Caliraya)

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, March 27, 2006, Blogger travelkage said...

you are no longer a caliraya virgin! yay! thank you for the excellent company over the weekend hun. whether we were talking about looney tunes (hansel?) or not talking at all (approx 130am), it was a blast to be able to hang with you again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home