ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Quite a Lot of Sleep

As texted to me by my Dad
It's not the letting go that hurts, it's the holding on.

I woke up at quarter to 3 in the morning last wednesday and stayed up all day working. I was in front of the computer the majority of the day just typing away. I was so sleepy by 8pm but I stayed up to continue downloading some files I needed to research on for another project coming in and when it finished at 9pm, I went straight to bed.

I thought I was going to wake up in the morning and I did, I woke up at 7:30am awhile ago but the sun was just peaking through the clouds and it was so nice and chilly that I grabbed the blanket, wrapped myself up in it and then caught a bit more Zzzs.

I woke up at 12 noon. So I'm so refreshed, and to ensure that there's no more catching Zzzs, I took a cup of coffee after lunch. That was so much time wasted.

Now it's going to be a full day of work and I have no excuse for exhaustion or lack of sleep. Work, work and work. My mind is going to be so focused.

Now, if only the client sends me the stuff I need to start writing my scripts, everything should go like clock work today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home