ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Friday, August 11, 2006

a pause before the rush

Cicero
Numquam se minus otiosum esse, quam cum otiosus, nec minus solum, quam cum solus esset. (Never less idle than when wholly idle; nor less alone than when wholly alone.)

Just finished a meeting and saw that now that the first shoot of the television show is done we're going to be going full-throttle with it. I'm going to be more swamped than I ever was before. I was looking at the schedule we were making for the first 4 episodes and I saw that things aren't going to be the same anymore, again. Which is how I like it anyway...

Destination for the next set of episodes are set and that's kind of exciting. I've never been to those 2 places before so I'm going to go bananas. I won't say where. I don't want to lose the spontaneity of the show, afterall. I want you to be surprised.

But then again, how the hell am I suppose to keep my mouth shut! Ha Ha Ha

It's been a while since my last Rockstar Supernova entry so I want to talk about that. I love the fact that there have been a lot of David Bowie songs in the line up. I love Storm Large's take on Changes and Zayra did a great job on All the Young Dudes. They both did a good job, with Storm doing a super-fantastic job on it. I'm glad that Josh is gone already. I knew from the first episode he was not meant for the band. It's about time he's gone. I thought Jill was a drama queen and hard to work with and after a while, she was a one-dimensional singer. She just has a powerful voice but that's it. Power does not a rockstar make. I like Toby but he's not for Supernova. Neither is Zayra, for that matter. Storm, performance after performance, is a superb singer and she definitely can front Supernova. Magni also is a superb singer. I was a little doubtful in the first episode but as time past, those doubts were erased. Now, after seeing his performance of Dolphin's Cry, I am sure he can front Supernova. Lukas is still a very good singer and I love the arrangements of his songs; but I still don't like him. Ryan did a fantastic job with Losing My Religion and Enjoy the Silence. He did a really, really fantastic job. He just needs to loosen up a bit more and he can be in the running.

Right now, I'm paying my bills, getting through the day and trying to get out of this daze. I mean, no one goes to this amazing place and not come back changed. And I'm trying to catch up with the changes and get back to the daily grind without any friction. I would love to have the time to sit down and be able to integrate, to coalesce but there's no time.

Well, that's not true, either. Tomorrow, I should be on the way to Caliraya with the Planetzips crew to just relax and unwind. I can't wait, really. I'm going to zip, swim and soak up some sun. I'll get to hang with the crew again which I haven't done in a while.

So that's going to be great. A last hurrah before work takes over. I don't mind. This is what I asked for, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home