ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Sunday, August 13, 2006

a picture or two of Sydney

Steve Wozniak
Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window.

Just got back from a very relaxing and fun trip to Caliraya with my Planetzips crew and friends of Planetzips. Got to meet Cat's parents and some more of the gang's friends and family. It was so much fun and with the coming busy schedule, it was well-timed. After this, it's just going to be a rollercoaster.

But before I go off and start talking about other things. I think I owe everybody some pictures.

The picture is a little blurry, though but I think you get the point. I was with Monica, Bryan and Camille that Sunday night I met up with them. I was just so happy to be with them and it was a cold night and we had whatever cameras were ready, this one in particular is Camille's and it was freezing but we had a blast.


At the Rocks, looking at the Harbor Bridge with Monica. Camille was taking the picture and Bryan was hanging around, hopefully, having a good time as well. It was a fantastic night.

More pictures to follow and more thoughts to be shared. I got a lot on my mind right now and a lot on my plate too. I'm thankful and I'm happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home