ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Typical Pisces

William Boyd from The Blue Afternoon
Dignity was the first quality to be abandoned when the heart took over the running of human affairs.

Strangely enough, my wrist feels broken, everytime you just touch it, even just brush it, I howl in pain, but I've got a huge smile on my face. Must have been from the volleyball practice. The endorphin rush is so wonderful; a natural high and now I've got this big smile on my face.

Mercury is on retrograde until the 12th of April or something and so things are delayed for me in terms of everything. Geez, as if that's all I need now, right? Has Mercury been in retrograde my whole life? This is what happens when you read astrology books and find out that everything written about your sign corresponds exactly to your personality. Yes, I'm a typical Piscean. I'm also a typical Goat or Sheep, which is where I fall under in the Chinese horoscope. You want to know me? All you have to do is read up on Pisceans and Goats/Sheeps and that's me. In a nutshell, all that I am is there.

I'm the typical Piscean. Sensitive, oft times uber-sensitive. I take things personally and seriously; even having fun. I give good advice, or so I was told, so I guess that must count for the Piscean's wisdom (I wish I could give myself good advice, but apparently, it only works on others). I am easily influenced so I switch sides often. It isn't being fickle. We just tend to see all the sides of a particular argument and fly from one side to the other. It's also because we are empathic. We feel people's emotions. We know what you are feeling. We know just by looking. I can tell when someone is hiding something. I can tell when someone's lying. I know that is so hokey but it's true. I have that gift. They say all Pisceans are psychic (not psycho, though, that can be applicable as well, hehehe) to some degree.

And that's me, really. I also take a look at the symbol used. Piscean is a fish, having no means of protection, we are usually very vulnerable and easy to hurt. True. But since we swim the oceans (the ocean, being a symbol of life) we know how to ride the waves and continue on. We may not be able to protect ourselves but we definitely know how to get back on track. You can't keep us down for long.

Ah! The simplicity of it all. Everything about me has been written on the stars. Well, these are the cards God handed down to me. I'll play them with as much gusto and fair. If I take the poker analogy one step further, so what if I told you what my cards I have on my hand, who said I still can't win? Maybe I'm showing you a winning hand.

Geez, this is what happens when I stop myself from whining and bitching. I end up writing pathetic entries like this. But no, I'm moving on. I refuse to whine and bitch. Maybe I can do something special tomorrow so I don't have to think so hard for an entry.

I might be watching Avril Lavigne's concert in Taguig tomorrow. That's bound to give me something to write about, right? Because right now, if I talked about how I felt, it wouldn't be any different from the confusion I was feeling a few days ago.

Sports is really great, huh? All this energy and the endorphin rush can really screw with your sense of reality. I keep shouting to myself, I shouldn't be happy! There's nothing to be happy about but I can't seem to wipe the smile off my face.

And that, in itself, shouldn't be a problem! Someone out there is laughing. I can feel it.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, March 31, 2005, Blogger ennui said...

I was, at this line coz I can totally relate:

"Geez, this is what happens when I stop myself from whining and bitching. I end up writing pathetic entries like this."

Hahaha Whining gives me reason for profundity Ü

 

Post a Comment

<< Home