ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false"

Thursday, August 18, 2005

happy face

William Blake
A fool who pursues his folly becomes wise.

I've got my happy face on. There was an important meeting today at work and I just received such great, happy news. Great, great happy news. I can't divulge any information about it but I just wanted to share that. This is the news I've been waiting for but I didn't think that it was going to come out that way. All will be revealed soon.

I'm just thankful that the tides had shifted when they did. I think I had been too problematic as of late and was having a hard time defending this choice to certain people who thought I was needlessly wasting my efforts. I'm sorry. I am not wasting my efforts. This is what I want to do and I want to work here. GMA-NMI is one of the most amazing work environments I've found and I like all the people and there is so much for me to learn and there is so much for me to gain here. This is where I want to say I started. I'm proud to say it.

Everything else I wanted to talk about just faded from view. I'm a little out of breath but I got my happy face on. It's on me and I just wanted to express that.

2 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, August 19, 2005, Blogger Jayce Cortez Jacinto said...

Hey, hey! A rare treat! A happy post! Haha. Just kidding. Nice to hear that things are good over at your end. Dare I say I'm a tad excited for you...even though I don't know what it's all about. haha.

 
At 2:11 AM, August 22, 2005, Blogger sineasta said...

off topic: hi there, fellow maddie fan! just dropping by your blog. i'm excited to have her new album, as well as the rit dvd. been looking forward to the docu, too. hey, have you seen dangerous game? what can you say? i was surprised that she was good in some parts but fall flat in others. still, it was an achievement. hehehehe.. :-)

anyway, hello again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home